It’s hard to believe we will wrap up 2016 in a matter of weeks. Without fail, the years continue to pass by faster and faster. So as we forge ahead into 2017 we wanted to pause and thank those who are most important – you. Our customers, partners, employees, cheerleaders, and mentors – Without you, Premier Packaging, would not be able to provide the solutions you have come to know. We thank you for allowing us to work with you, and we hope to continue to evolve our relationships for many years to come.
As we take a moment to reflect on 2016, we are proud of the strides we have made to improve this year.
- We opened 9 new locations across the country to better service our nationwide client base
- We opened our bagging operation to manufacture poly mailers
- We are the reigning champions of the 2016 Kentucky Derby Bed Races
- We have donated $50,000 to various charities and organizations
- And most importantly we have welcomed 92 talented team members to the Premier Packaging Family
As we head into 2017 we have many new goals, however, our most fundamental initiatives will remain firmly intact:
- Our customers come first and will continue to receive top tier customer service from the Premier Packaging team.
- We remain committed to a consultative approach to help our customers solve a problem, execute an opportunity, or fill a need through innovation and creative thinking.
Thank you for a great year!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,